Geo Solar Solo II PV Monitor ( Display only - No internet )
The Solo II is a stylish and elegant colour display for a single Smart or Pre-Smart Electricity Meter.With its stylish speedometer design, it display information cleanly, clearly and concisely. The display can show generation over the course of the day, yesterday and last week.The Solo II PV shows when an array is producing enough energy to power high-load appliances (like dishwashers and tumble dryers), making sure that power generated via panels is used at the optimum times for greatest efficiency.
Please note this is a display only product.
Features & benefits
- Real-time display of kW generated, ££ earned, CO2 saved and internal temperature
- Compatible with 1-20kW size of PV array
- Multicolour backlit LCD display
- Indicates when to switch on appliances
- LED reader for easy installation and accurate readings
- Works independently of the inverter
- Live PV generation in kW
- shows money earned from feed-in tariff
- Internal house temperature
- quick and easy installation
- gives recent historical generation information
We use an optical reader to take accurate information directly from the generation meter. This means that the Solo II PV display is easy to install and compatible with most generation meters.
Dimensions: 147mm x 72mm x 17mm
Information: power, generation, budget, temperatures, signal strength
History: 13 months
Consumption: < 0.5W
Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz country specific PSUs available
Radio: 868.3MHz, 25mW max
Display: 4 colour PMVA backlit
Cat III max voltage 264 Vac